An advanced leadership program, LPV is designed for emerging and existing leaders who are eager to do more for the Pioneer Valley region.
Leadership Pioneer Valley brings together leaders from
- all employment sectors of the region – small business, nonprofit, government, corporate, academia...
- people from diverse racial, ethnic and cultural backgrounds...
- all regions of Hampden, Hampshire, and Franklin counties, including urban, rural, inner-city, suburban...
...to develop as leaders, strategic thinkers, policy makers, problem solvers, and change-agents in the Pioneer Valley.
What You’ll Gain
- Greater self-awareness – refine your personal and public leadership skills and learn how to draw on these personal assets to affect positive change.
- Recognition for yourself and your organization for your voluntary civic activities.
- Knowledge of the communities and region that make up the Pioneer Valley – its challenges, opportunities and potential.
- Better opportunities for taking an active and effective role in addressing community needs.
- Connection to a group of diverse contacts and an excellent communication network.
- Continuing collaboration post-graduation by maintaining connections to alumni through organized activities and online forums.